1. When can order be cancelled?
Order can be cancelled within 5 minutes from the time order was placed.
2. When order cannot be cancelled?
After processing of the order, it cannot be cancelled.
3. Whether company has power to cancel the order?
Yes, due to non availability of ingredients or products / items or non-availability of home delivery facility due to unavoidable circumstances.
4. Under what circumstances, order can be returned?
Only if order is found tempered with packaging or wrong order was delivered.
5. If I return the order, can I get the refund?
Yes, to the maximum amount of order placed.
6. Can I return the order after opening the packaging or partly used products?
7. Shall I get refund of Delivery charges also?
8. How much time it will take to deliver the order?
4 Hours once order was placed successfully.
9. Could I get any confirmation message?
Yes, we will send message and email to your registered mobile no. and e -mail id.
10. Is there any delivery charges?
Delivery charges vary on distance, time and minimum order. Delivery charges, if any need to be paid will blink while placing the order.
11. What are modes of payment?
Payment can be made by Cash / Card / Net Banking/Paytm.
12. Is there any coupon or discount?
Company at its sole discretion may issue discount coupon from time to time.
13. Is there any minimum order criteria?
Minimum order need to be placed in single billing is Rs. 100/-.
14. I had a very bad experience with my order. Where I can file a complaint?
We are sorry to hear that. You can reach to us at 18002122102 or e-mail us at email@example.com
15. When I can expect delivery of order?
Order placed on any day between 8:00 HRS to 17:00 HRS shall be delivered on the same day within 4 hours. Any order placed after 17:00 HRS shall be delivered on the next working day of the store. If the immediate next working day is holiday for any reason, delivery will be done on the first working day after the order was placed.